NEW! Facebook closed group for our Team Members! Join the group by searching for Big Sky Resort Human Resources and get updates on upcoming activities, our newsletter and have access to our Handbook.
Also, check out our Intranet site. Click here for the full team member calendar, benefits information, contact information, information on programs, and much more. Summer password is basecamp. Bookmark bigskyresort.com/team so you don't miss out on important information.
PO Box 160001
Big Sky, Montana 59716
Pay Periods & Time Cards
Pay periods end on Wednesdays and team members are paid the next Friday.
Hire Paperwork and Welcoming Sessions
Winter 2016: 10:00 a.m. in Human Resources, 2nd floor of the Huntley/Shoshone complex.
All team members MUST come with your IDs, even returning staff.
- IDENTIFICATION: Work Eligibility Documents - All team members- Bring an A or a B and C
- Onboarding session will not be done without these Work Eligibility Documents. These must be original documents and only notarized copies will be accepted.
- Voided check- To enroll in direct deposit for any United States bank (optional)
- International team members - please bring passport and DS20-19.
- All Seasonal team members must complete applications, paperwork and onboarding every season.
- Must complete online hire paperwork before attending session.
- All Seasonal team members must bring their work eligibilty documents each season.
Before you leave for the off-season, be sure to update your address for your last paycheck, W-2 and any further correspondance.
Call Us: (406) 995-5820
Or Email: email@example.com