NEW! Team member intranet site. Check here for the full team member calendar, benefits information, contact information, information on programs, and much more. See your manager or a timeclock for the password. Bookmark bigskyresort.com/team so you don't miss out on important information.
PO Box 160001
Big Sky, Montana 59716
Pay Periods & Time Cards
Pay periods end on Wednesdays and team members are paid the next Friday.
Hire Paperwork and Welcoming Sessions
Winter 2016: 10:00 a.m. in Human Resources, 2nd floor of the Huntley/Shoshone complex.
All team members MUST come with your IDs, even returning staff.
- IDENTIFICATION: Work Eligibility Documents - All team members- Bring an A or a B and C
- Onboarding session will not be done without these Work Eligibility Documents. These must be original documents and only notarized copies will be accepted.
- Voided check- To enroll in direct deposit for any United States bank (optional)
- International team members - please bring passport and DS20-19.
- All Seasonal team members must complete applications, paperwork and onboarding every season.
- Must complete online hire paperwork before attending session.
- All Seasonal team members must bring their work eligibilty documents each season.
Before you leave for the off-season, be sure to update your address for your last paycheck, W-2 and any further correspondance.
Call Us: (406) 995-5820
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org