Housing Options for Prospective Employees
Big Sky Resort offers employee housing on a space-available basis. A damage deposit is required before you can move into housing. Please send your deposit in advance with your signed employment agreement and reservation form to reserve a spot in housing. Housing residents must be at least 18 years of age. You must check with Human Resources about housing availability. Please do not send your housing deposit until you have been offered a position with us.
Benefits of Employee Housing
- Meet People
- Affordable Big Sky Housing
- Payroll Deducted
- Free Wireless Internet
- Access to Skyline Bus
- Minimal Deposit of $300
- Housing Upon Arrival
- Flexible Length of Stay / No Lease
- Easy Short-Term Housing during Housing Search
- Recent Mountain Lodge Renovations!
- For employees with reservations, housing check-in is from 9:00am - 5:00pm, 7 days per week.
- Please do not show up expecting a spot in housing without a reservation.
- $300 Deposit Required. Please send your deposit to: Human Resources Dept., PO Box 160001, Big Sky, MT 59716. Please make the check out to Big Sky Resort. Contact the Housing Coordinator, Simon Carvil, for questions at (406) 995-5835 or email@example.com.
Call Us: (406) 995-5820
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org