Housing Options for Prospective Employees
Big Sky Resort offers employee housing on a space available basis. A damage deposit is required before an employee is able to move into housing. Please complete your Employee Housing Request Form (received upon hire) and submit your deposit in order to reserve your place in housing. Housing residents must be at least 18 years of age.
Please contact the Housing Office concerning availability. Please do not send your housing deposit or plan to reside in housing until you have been offered a position with Big Sky Resort.
Benefits of Employee Housing
- Opportunity to meet people from around the world
- Affordable housing in the Big Sky area
- Payroll deducted
- Housing upon arrival
- Flexible length of stay / no lease
- Easy short-term housing during housing search
- Easy access to Skyline bus route
- Free Wifi internet access
- Free satellite TV access
- Minimal deposit required
- For employees with reservations, housing check-in is available from 2:00pm to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Hours for check in during November and December is subject to change.
- Please do not show up expecting housing if a Housing Reservation has not been received.
- Please submit your Employee Housing Request Form on your new hire online paperwork.
- Make payment payable to Big Sky Resort
Other Housing Options
There are other housing options in the Big Sky community, as well as the neighboring communities of Bozeman, Ennis, and West Yellowstone. Please contact the following for more information on these independant housing options.
Housing Questions or Comments?
Employee Housing Department
Phone: (406) 995-5835
Phone: (406) 995-5820