While most people come to Big Sky for our epic winters, they end up staying here because of our spectacular summers.
- Golfing on our 18-hole Arnold Palmer golf course.
- Fly fishing on the world renown Gallatin and Madison Rivers.
- Rock climbing in Gallatin Canyon and hiking through Gallatin National Forest and Lee Metcalf Wilderness.
- Camping at Wade Lake with friends or heading to Lake Hebgen for a day in the sun.
- Checking out the geysers, animals and waterfalls at Yellowstone National Park.
- Our scenic lift operates all summer, keeping Lone Mountain busy as a warm weather playground, too.
- The lift takes bikers, hikers and sight seekers to spectacular views and a never-ending network of trails.
- Whitewater Rafting the Gallatin River and lazy summer floating on the Madison.
- Checking out the disc golf courses or joining a summer softball league.
- Thursday night Music in Meadow shows and summer farmer's markets.
- Enjoy all of Big Sky Resort's Basecamp activities have to offer for free as a Big Sky Resort employee.
Summer Season 2015 runs from June 6 to September 27. Preference is given to candidates who can complete the entire season. Summer hiring typically starts in May.
When the snow starts to melt and the days are getting longer check open positions for the Summer vacancies.
For International Staff, please refer to the International Hiring Page.
Call Us: (406) 995-5820
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org