The Winter Season runs Thanksgiving to mid April. Preference is given to candidates who can complete the entire season.
- The majority of winter openings will be posted in mid-August.
- Please submit an application at that time for employment consideration.
Winter Season hiring typically begins late summer - early fall.
- How about skiing and riding perpetual blue skies and 5,750 acres spanning three mountains?
- Over 4.000 feet vertical drop and virtually non-existent lift lines.
- Big Sky Resort provides access to 5,750 skiable acres, the Biggest Skiing in America.
- With all that terrain and runs up to six miles long, Big Sky truly is a place all your own.
- Try your skills at the Employee Ski Race or have fun with co-workers at the Employee Tube and Park Party.
- Like some danger and competition? Join a Broomball Team for winter's best rivalries.
- Zip along on one of our three zip lines or snowshoe along Moose Tracks if you don't ski or ride.
- If you are looking for some good cardio, check out the groomed nordic trails at Lone Mountain Ranch.
- Don't forget the wonders of a winter snowcoach tour through Yellowstone National Park.
- On warm winter days, you will see the most dedicated fisher's casting a line on the Gallatin River.
- We also offer world-class service at Montana's most complete destination resort.
- We combine extensive lodging and conference facilities with outdoor recreation.
- The Huntley/Shoshone, Summit and Village Center all provide lodging, dining and retail opportunities.
When summer starts winding down, check out the open postions for winter openings.
For International Staff, please refer to the International Hiring Page.