This winter is scheduled from Thanksgiving Day until April 19, 2015. Preference is given to candidates who can complete the entire season.
- The majority of winter openings are now online. Please see Current Openings to apply.
Winter Season hiring starts at the beginning of August.
- How about skiing and riding perpetual blue skies and 5,800 acres spanning three mountains?
- Over 4.000 feet vertical drop and virtually non-existent lift lines.
- Big Sky Resort provides access to 5,800 skiable acres: the Biggest Skiing in America.
- With all that terrain and runs up to six miles long, Big Sky truly is a place all your own.
- Try your skills at the Employee Ski Race or have fun with co-workers at the Employee Tube and Park Party.
- Zip along on one of our two zip tours or snowshoe along Moose Tracks if you don't ski or ride.
- If you are looking for some good cardio, check out the groomed nordic trails at Lone Mountain Ranch.
- Don't forget the wonders of a winter snowcoach tour through Yellowstone National Park.
- On warm winter days, you will see the most dedicated fisher's casting a line on the Gallatin River.
- We also offer world-class service at Montana's most complete destination resort.
- We combine extensive lodging and conference facilities with outdoor recreation.
- The Huntley/Shoshone, Summit and Village Center all provide lodging, dining and retail opportunities.
For International Staff, please refer to the International Hiring Page.
Call Us: (406) 995-5820
Or Email: email@example.com