Five Nights of Music at Big Sky Resort
Big Sky, Mont. (December 19, 2013) - Five Nights of Music continues the holiday spirit at Big Sky Resort starting December 27, 2013 with a crescendo on New Year's Eve at Whiskey Jack's and Moonlight Lodge. Big Sky Resort's specially brewed Retro Red Ale by Lone Peak Brewery will be on tap to continue to celebrate their 40th anniversary winter season.
Whiskey Jack's will be hosting live music from 9:30pm to 12:30am with no cover charge from Friday, December 27 to Monday, December 30, 2013.
- Friday, December 27, 2013 is Dueling Pianos Roadshow, a comedy of piano players interacting with the crowd playing fun party music from thousands of requests on command.
- Saturday, December 28, 2013 is Ten Foot Tall & 80 Proof (10/80), a honky-tonk, country, rock, edgy and progressive band that describes themselves as "made in Montana root, rock, and country."
- Sunday, December 29, 2013 is The Electric Sunday, a Montana rock and roll band jamming rock, blues, classic rock and funk from the 60's, 70's, Delta Blues and Motown.
- Monday, December 30, 2013 is the high energy band, Bluejack, an eight member blues, soul and jazz group.
- Ring in the New Year at Whiskey Jack's and Moonlight Lodge's Jack Creek Grille & Bar.
- Playing at Whiskey Jack's is Cure for the Common; advance tickets are $25.00 online or at the door for $40.00. Cure for the Common has a progressive funk sound that underpins their irresistible fusion of unstoppable rock and roll energy with jazz musicality.
- Jack Creek Grille & Bar is hosting a New Year's Eve dinner with two seatings at 6pm and 7:30pm; $100 per person and reservations required. Playing at Moonlight Lodge is Tsunami Funk; tickets at the door are $50 and include a champagne toast. Both venues open at 9 pm. Tsunami Funk brings the energy of booty-shaking with their bass slapping and soul singing.
Visit www.bigskyresort.com/events for more information.