Powder Ridge Cabins
These handcrafted cabins offer roomy floor plans, modern amenities, and old world charm. Located on the north end of the Mountain Village, you can access skiing via secluded trails and bridges. Enjoy cozy fireplaces, private outdoor hot tubs, and a kitchen all nested in the pines on the flanks of Lone Peak. The Powder Ridge Cabins are great for families and groups. Private vehicles required.
- Price: $$$$-$$$$$
- Sleeps: 6-12
- Location: Slopeside White Otter Lift
- Distance to Lifts: 1/5 - 1/3 mile
- Amenities: Free Parking, Wood Floors, River Rock Fireplace, Fireplaces, Laundry (in unit), Full Kitchens, Housekeeping Service every four days if staying six nights or more.
- Recreation: Private Hot Tub, Access to Huntley Lodge Pool, Hot Tub, and Fitness Center.
- Parking: Free Parking, Some Include Garage
- Check In: 5:00pm at the Summit Hotel
- Check Out: 11:00am
Typically King in Master, Queen or Twins in 2 Spare Bedrooms, Sleeper Sofa in Living Area.
2 bath, approx 1,526 sq. ft., sleeps 6-8.
Typically King in Upstairs Bedroom, Queen or Twins in 2 Spare Bedrooms, Lower Third Level with Queen, Family Room with Sleeper Sofa.
3 bath, approx 2,086 - 2,567 sq. ft., sleeps 8-10.
Typically has Kings in 3 Master Suites, Queen or Twins in 2 Spare Bedrooms, Sleeper Sofa in Family Room.
4 bath, approx 3,094 sq. ft., sleeps 10-12.
Reservations subject to 17% tax and service fee.
Call Us: (800) 548-4486