This budget lodge is conveniently located on Highway 191 midway between Bozeman and West Yellowstone near the turn off to Big Sky, MT. It's family and dog friendly, with continental breakfast included. On the banks of the Gallatin River, the Whitewater Inn is open year round within a few minutes drive to local restaurants and within 15 minutes of Big Sky Resort's Plaza area.
Select dog friendly rooms at additional cost.
- Price: $-$$
- Sleeps: 2-6
- Location: Highway 191
- Distance to Lifts: 10 miles
- Amenities: Free WiFi, Continental Breakfast, Free Parking, Air Conditioning, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Microwave and Mini Refrigerator, Ironing Board, Meeting Rooms, Laundry, Ski Lockers, Ice Machine, Vending
- Recreation: Fitness Facility, Indoor Swimming Pool with 90 ft Waterslide, Hot Tub
- Pets: Limited dog-friendly rooms
- Parking: Free Parking
- Check In: 5:00pm at Whitewater Inn Front Desk
Two Queen Hotel Room
2 Queen Beds
1 bath, approx 375 sq. ft., sleeps 2-4. Select handicap accessible rooms, select dog friendly rooms at additional cost.
Three Queen Hotel Room
1 bath, approx 375 sq. ft., sleeps 2-4. Select dog friendly rooms at additional cost.
One King Hotel Room
1 King Bed
1 bath, approx 375 sq. ft., sleeps 2-4. Includes jaccuzzi tub. Select dog friendly rooms at additional cost.
Reservations subject to 17% tax and service fee
Call Us: (800) 548-4486