|College (with registration)||$469|
|Youth (6-10)||$99 (or Free*)|
* Youth pass Free with Adult Moonlight Pass purchase.
- Moonlight Passes already issued will need to be re-printed at Mountain Services before using at the lifts. This reissue can be done at the Madison Village or Mountain Village Mountain Services office starting November 18.
- Moonlight Terrain opens December 7th, 2013.
- Pass Agreement
- Direct to Lift on Big Sky Resort's 1,900 acre Moonlight territory.
- Non-transferrable, non-refundable.
- Purchase Daily Ticket for $25 off regular window season rates, $5 off early and late window rates.
- 15% off at Big Sky Resort retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up after November 18, 2013 in Mountain Services.
- Children 5 and under ski free.
Upgrade Your Season Pass to The Biggest Skiing in America
Current 2013/2014 pass holders will be eligible to upgrade their season pass to the Biggest Skiing in America pass starting October 7, 2013. Passes will need to be upgraded over the phone by contacting Mountain Services at (406) 995-8754.
Before May 1
May 1 - Sept. 30
M-BAR-T Good Student Program
M-BAR-T is a discounted season pass available to students in 6th-12th grade, attending eligible public, private, and home schools in Gallatin, Madison, Beaverhead, Park, and Sweet Grass counties. Learn more about the M-BAR-T Good Student Program.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Moonlight Pass is valid for the 2013/2014 season on Big Sky Resort's 1,900 acre Moonlight territory, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Access to the North Summit Snowfield requires a Biggest Skiing in America pass or purchase of a daily lift ticket. Moonlight Pass Holders have Silver level benefits at other Boyne owned resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
For college rates, acceptable proofs of registration are photo ID with copies of schedules and bill/transcript statements showing 6 credits for current semester. You will need to show documentation when you pick up your pass. National Student Clearing House may also be used as proof of current enrollment accompanied with a current college photo ID. If you are not enrolled in classes at the beginning of the 2013-2014 ski season, you will be offered the opportunity to upgrade your pass to the Moonlight Pass at the regular season rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$25 off regular ticket window price only valid on regular ticket price, save $5 if early and late season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Please add a 3% tax.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 995-6074