Gold Season Pass
The Gold Season Pass, formerly The Biggest Skiing in America Season Pass, is the best value on the mountain, with daily direct-to-lift access to all of Big Sky Resort's open lifts and 5,750 acres.
|Age Group||Until 4/30/14||Until 9/30/14||Regular Rate|
You may also download and print the Season Pass Order Form.
- Direct to Lift each day of the season to all of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,750 acres.
- Payment plans are available for Gold Passes. See table below for payment amounts. Payment card will be charged for first payment at time of purchase, and must be purchased on or before April 30, 2014. Subsequent payments will be charged on May 31, 2014, June 30, 2014, July 31, 2014, and August 31, 2014.
- Gold passes paid in full are eligible to ski the end of the 2014 season for free starting April 7, 2014 through April 20, 2014. Passes paid in full can be picked up in Mountain Services starting April 7, 2014.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Passholders save 15% off purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up beginning November 17, 2014, in the Mountain Village Mountain Services office during normal business hours.
- This pass receives Gold level benefits at other Boyne Resorts. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
|Age Group||Payment by 4/30/14||Due 5/31/14||Due 6/30/14||Due 7/31/14||Due 8/31/14|
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Gold Season Pass can be used any day of the season with no blackout dates on Big Sky Resort's 5,750 acres, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Gold Season Pass Holders may ski up to 10 days at other Boyne Resorts Resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year. All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 995-6074