Moonlight Season Pass
The Moonlight Season Pass is a daily direct-to-lift pass accessing Moonlight area lifts, including Six Shooter, Derringer, Iron Horse, Pony Express, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift. Moonlight Terrain planned opening is mid-December.
|Age Group||Until 4/30/14||Until 9/30/14||Regular Rate|
You may also download and print the Season Pass Order Form.
- Moonlight Area planned opening: Mid-December.
- Direct to Lift to Big Sky Resort's open Moonlight area served by Iron Horse, Six Shooter, Pony Express, Derringer, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift.
- All Access Free Week: Ski all of Big Sky Resort's open terrain from December 1 - December 7, 2014.
- Moonlight passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $25 off regular season, full window rate. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Passholders save 15% off purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up beginning November 17, 2014, in the Mountain Village Mountain Services office during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Moonlight Area opens.
- This pass receives Silver level benefits at other Boyne Resorts. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
M-BAR-T Good Student Program
M-BAR-T is a discounted season pass available to students in 6th-12th grade, attending eligible public, private, and home schools in Gallatin, Madison, Beaverhead, Park, and Sweet Grass counties. Learn more about the M-BAR-T Good Student Program.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Moonlight Pass is valid on Big Sky Resort's Moonlight territory served by Iron Horse, Six Shooter, Pony Express, Derringer, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Access to the North Summit Snowfield requires a Gold, Silver, or Bronze pass, or purchase of a daily lift ticket. Moonlight Pass Holders have benefits at other Boyne owned resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$25 off regular ticket window price only valid on regular ticket price, save $5 if early and late season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates. All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 995-6074