Silver Season Pass
The Silver Season Pass is direct-to-lift Monday through Thursday to all of Big Sky Resort open lifts and 5,750 acres.
|Age Group||Until 4/30/14||Until 9/30/14||Regular Rate|
You may also download and print the Season Pass Order Form.
- Direct to Lift Monday through Thursday to all of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,750 acres.
- Silver passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $25 off regular season, full window rate on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the 2014/2015 season. Passholders save $5 during early season pricing. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Passholders save 15% off purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up beginning November 17, 2014, in the Mountain Village Mountain Services office during normal business hours.
- This pass receives Silver level benefits at other Boyne Resorts. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Silver Season Pass is valid Monday through Thursday on Big Sky Resort's 5,750 acres, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Silver Season Pass Holders have benefits at other Boyne owned resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$25 off regular ticket window price only valid on regular ticket price, save $5 if early and late season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates. All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 995-6074