Bronze Season Pass
The Bronze Season Pass is direct-to-lift to all of Big Sky Resort's open lifts and 5,800 acres from November 27 - December 25, 2014, January 5 - 11, 2015, and March 30 - April 19, 2015.
|Age Group||Regular Rate|
- Direct to Lift to all of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,800 acres from November 27 - December 25, 2014, January 5 - January 11, 2015, and March 30 - April 19, 2015 (including Easter) for a total of 57 days.
- Bronze passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $30 off regular season, full day window rate from December 26, 2014, through January 4, 2015, and January 12, 2015 through March 29, 2015. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Bring a Buddy: Bring a Buddy between valid dates and they'll save $10 on an Adult full window rate lift ticket. Not applicable to any other age group or early season pricing, limit one person per pass per day. Valid dates for Bring a Buddy are November 27 - December 25, 2014, January 5 - 11, 2015, and March 30 - April 19, 2015.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities* (Summer 2014 - Winter 2015) and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up beginning November 17, 2014, in the Mountain Village Mountain Services office during normal business hours.
- This pass receives Bronze level benefits at other Boyne Resorts. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
Season Pass Pickup in Bozeman
Good news - we're just as excited about the winter season as you are. You and your friends can get a head start and skip the pass pickup lines on opening day by getting your pass early in Bozeman, MT starting September 24 through 26, October, and early November.
|September 24||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Round House|
|September 25||4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||REI|
|September 26||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Chalet Sports|
|October 17||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Round House|
|October 24||3:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Ph.D Skis|
|November 1||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Chalet Sports|
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Bronze Season Pass is direct to lift November 27, 2014 - December 25, 2014, January 5, 2015 - January 11, 2015, and March 30, 2015 - April 19, 2015 on Big Sky Resort's chair lifts and 5,800 acres, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Bronze Season Pass Holders have benefits at other Boyne owned resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$30 off full day, regular season, window rate, save $5 if early and late season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates. All rates and information are subject to change.
*Discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Scenic Lift or Plaza Activities.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074