Bronze Season Pass
The Bronze Season Pass is Direct-to-Lift to all of Big Sky Resort's open chair lifts and open terrain from November 24 - December 25, 2016, January 2-11, 2017, and April 3-16, 2017, weather pending.
|Age Group||Purchase by 9/30/16||Regular Rate|
- Direct-to-Lift to all of Big Sky Resort's chair lifts and 5,800 acres from November 24 - December 25, 2016, January 2-11, 2017, and April 3-16, 2017. All dates are weather pending.
- Bronze passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $35 off regular season, full day window rate during non-direct-to-lift dates. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2016 season. Lone Peak Expedition not included.
- Bronze Passholders qualify for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on. Learn more and purchase the M.A.X. Pass online.
- All pass products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Bring a Buddy between valid dates and they'll save $10 on an Adult full window rate lift ticket. Not applicable to any other age group, limit one person per pass per day. Blackout dates include December 23, 2016 through January 2, 2017 and February 17 through February 26, 2017.
- Passholders who purchase the Bronze season pass by 4/30/16 have the option of purchasing a Mountain Bike Summer Season Pass for for only $99 plus 3% tax. Promotion valid through 4/30/16.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 16, 2016, in the Mountain Services office in the Mountain Village during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Madison Base Area opens.
Lift Ticket Rates
Bronze passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $35 off regular season, full day window rate during non-direct-to-lift dates. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
Please add 3% tax to all rates.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Bronze Season Pass is direct to lift from November 24 - December 25, 2016, January 2-11, 2017, and April 3-16, 2017, on Big Sky Resort's chair lifts and open terrain, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$35 off full day, regular season, window rate lift tickets. Passholders save $5 off full day, regular season, window rate lift tickets if early season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates. Does not apply to any additional promotion or discount packages.
Discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Plaza Activities.
All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074