Gold Season Pass
The Gold Season Pass is the best value season pass available, with daily Direct-to-Lift access to all of Big Sky Resort's open lifts and open terrain.
|Age Group||Purchase by 9/30/16||Regular Rate|
- Direct-to-Lift each day of the season to all of Big Sky Resort's chair lifts and open terrain. Winter Season is scheduled to start Thanksgiving, November 24, 2016. Season ending date is scheduled for April 16, 2017. All dates are weather pending.
- Payment plans are available for Gold Passes purchased before 4/30/16. See table below for payment amounts and dates.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2016 season. Lone Peak Expedition not included.
- Passholders who purchase the Gold season pass by 4/30/16 have the option of purchasing a Mountain Bike Summer Season Pass for for only $99 plus 3% tax. Promotion valid through 4/30/16.
- Gold Passholders qualify for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on. Learn more and purchase the M.A.X. Pass online.
- All pass products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Bring a Buddy between valid dates and they'll save $10 on an Adult full window rate lift ticket. Not applicable to any other age group, limit one person per pass per day. Blackout dates include December 23, 2016 through January 2, 2017 and February 17 through February 26, 2017.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 16, 2016, in the Mountain Services office in the Mountain Village during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Madison Base Area opens.
- This pass receives Gold level benefits at Brighton, Crystal, Cypress, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
Gold Season Pass Payment Plan
Payment plans are available for passes purchased by April 30, 2016. The payment plan requires a down payment due by 4/30/16 and includes a $50 payment plan fee. Payments are withdrawn for the amount due on the dates below.
|Age Group||Due by 4/30/16||5/31/16||6/30/16||7/31/16||8/31/16||Total|
M-BAR-T Good Student Program
M-BAR-T is a discounted season pass available to students in 6th - 12th grade, attending eligible public, private, and home schools in Gallatin, Madison, Beaverhead, Park, and Sweet Grass counties. Learn more about the M-BAR-T Good Student Program.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates.
The Gold Season Pass can be used any day of the season with no blackout dates on Big Sky Resort's open lifts and open terrain, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Gold Season Pass is eligible for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on. Learn more about the M.A.X. Pass and purchase online. The M.A.X. Pass can only be purchased online through themaxpass.com.
College season pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
Basecamp discount applies only to guided Basecamp activities and does not include plaza activities.
All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074