Gold Season Pass
The Gold Season Pass, formerly The Biggest Skiing in America Season Pass, is the best value on the mountain, with daily direct-to-lift access to all of Big Sky Resort's open lifts and 5,800 acres.
|Age Group||Regular Rate|
- Direct to Lift each day of the season to all of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,800 acres. Winter Season starts November 27, 2014 and goes through April 19, 2015.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Bring a Buddy: Bring a Buddy and they'll save $10 on an Adult full window rate lift ticket. Not applicable to any other age group or early season pricing, limit one person per pass per day. Bring a Buddy discount not available from December 26, 2014 - January 4, 2015, and February 13 - February 22, 2015.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities* (Summer 2014 - Winter 2015) and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up beginning November 17, 2014, in the Mountain Village Mountain Services office during normal business hours.
- This pass receives Gold level benefits at other Boyne Resorts. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
Season Pass Pickup in Bozeman
Good news - we're just as excited about the winter season as you are. You and your friends can get a head start and skip the pass pickup lines on opening day by getting your pass early in Bozeman, MT starting September 24 through 26, October, and early November.
|November 1||1:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Chalet Sports|
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Gold Season Pass can be used any day of the season with no blackout dates on Big Sky Resort's 5,800 acres, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Gold Season Pass Holders may ski up to 10 days at other Boyne Resorts Resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year. All rates and information are subject to change.
*Discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Scenic Lift or Plaza Activities.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074