Moonlight Season Pass
The Moonlight Season Pass is a daily Direct-to-Lift pass accessing Moonlight area lifts, including Six Shooter, Derringer, Iron Horse, Pony Express, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift. Moonlight Terrain planned opening is December 11, 2015, weather pending.
|Age Group||Regular Rate|
- Moonlight Area planned opening is December 11, 2015, closing date is April 17, 2016, all dates are weather depending.
- Direct-to-Lift to Big Sky Resort's open Moonlight area served by Iron Horse, Six Shooter, Pony Express, Derringer, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift.
- All Access Free Week: Ski all of Big Sky Resort's open terrain from November 30 - December 6, 2015.
- Moonlight passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $30 off regular season, full day window rate. Passholders save $5 during early season pricing. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2015 season. Lone Peak Expedition not included.
- Moonlight Passholders qualify for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on. Learn more and purchase the M.A.X. Pass online.
- Passholders who purchase the Moonlight season pass by 4/30/15 have the option of purchasing a Mountain Bike Summer Season Pass for for only $99 plus 3% tax.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 16, 2015, in the Mountain Services in the Mountain Village office during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Moonlight Area opens.
- This pass receives Silver level benefits at Brighton, Crystal, Cypress, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
M-BAR-T Good Student Program
M-BAR-T is a discounted season pass available to students in 6th-12th grade, attending eligible public, private, and home schools in Gallatin, Madison, Beaverhead, Park, and Sweet Grass counties. Learn more about the M-BAR-T Good Student Program.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Moonlight Pass is valid on Big Sky Resort's Moonlight territory served by Iron Horse, Six Shooter, Pony Express, Derringer, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Access to the North Summit Snowfield requires a Gold, Silver, or Bronze pass, and/or purchase of a daily lift ticket.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$30 off full day, regular season, window rate, save $5 if early and late season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates, including Big Sky Resort's birthday, $20 day, etc. Does not apply to any additional promotion or discount packages.
Basecamp discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Plaza Activities.
All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074