The Sky Card is not yet available for purchase for the 2015/2016 season. Sign up to be notified when the Sky Card goes on sale.
|All Ages||Not Available for Purchase|
Information for 2014/2015 Sky Card holders
The Sky Card is a discount card which provides $25 off regular season, full rate window rate tickets, 14 select days of free skiing, special $49/$39/$19 dates, and other discounts.
Passholders must agree to the Season Pass Agreement.
- Sky Card holders save $25 on a Big Sky Resort lift ticket at regular season, full day window rate, good for all of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts. Not applicable to half day, early season, or promotional lift ticket pricing. Lift ticket valid for Sky Card holder only.
- Free Dates for Sky Card: Ski all of Big Sky Resort's open terrain from December 1 - 7, 2014, and April 13 - 19, 2015.
- NEW $49/$39/$19 Dates: November 27 - 30, 2014, December 8 - 19, 2014, January 5 - 11, 2015, April 6 - 12, 2015. See table below for more information.
- The Sky Card is not direct to lift. Card holders must get their daily lift ticket at the window. Multi-day tickets are not available for purchase with the Sky Card.
- Sky Cards will not be available for purchase after November 30, 2014.
- Sky Card holder must present ID with Sky Card at ticket window. The Sky Card is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities* (Summer 2014 - Winter 2015) and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Cardholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Sky Cards will be mailed out starting in September. Most guests will receive their Sky Card before November 15, 2014. If you do not receive your card, Mountain Services will reprint your card in the Snowcrest building. Sky Cards purchased after October 31, 2014 will be printed and available for pick up in the Mountain Village Mountain Services office during normal business hours. Sky Cards will not be printed at Season Pass Pickup dates in Bozeman.
- This card receives benefits at other Boyne Resorts. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
New for the 2014/2015 Winter Season: Come out to Big Sky Resort with your Sky Card between November 27 - 30, 2014, December 8 - 19, 2014, January 5 - 11, 2015, and April 6 - 12, 2015 to save even more on your Lift Tickets.
|Adult (18 - 69)||$49|
|Junior (11 - 17)||$39|
|Youth (6 - 10)||$19|
Please add 3% tax to all rates.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Sky Card is non-transferable and non-refundable. Sky Card Holders have benefits at other Boyne owned resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
$25 off full day, regular season, window rate, save $5 if early and late season rate is active and if $49/$39/$19 rates are not active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates, including Big Sky Resort's birthday, $20 day, etc. All rates and information are subject to change.
*Discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Scenic Lift or Plaza Activities.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074