Bronze Season Pass
The Bronze Season Pass is Direct-to-Lift November 23, 2017 - December 15 & April 1-15, 2018, Monday through Thursday from December 16, 2017 - March 31, 2018, with holiday blackout dates. Blackout dates include December 23, 2017 through January 1, 2018, and February 16 through 25, 2018.
|April 4 - 30, 2017||$419||$369||$319||$319||$109|
- Direct-to-Lift to all of Big Sky Resort's open chair lifts and open terrain from November 23 through December 15, 2017, April 1 through April 15, 2018, and Monday through Thursday all other dates excluding December 23, 2017 through January 1, 2018, and February 16 through 25, 2018. All dates are weather pending.
- Bronze passholders save $10 off all day window rate lift tickets during blackout dates.
- Purchase The M.A.X. Pass add-on for only $329. Learn more and purchase online.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2017 season. Lone Peak Tram not included. Bike Haul passes can be purchased for $99.
- Passholders take 50% off winter Zipline tours.
- Bring your season pass and take 15% off your purchase at select Big Sky Resort owned shopping outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 14, 2017, in the Mountain Services office in the Mountain Village during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Madison Base Area opens.
- The Bronze Season Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products. All rates and information are subject to change.
The Bronze Season Pass is Direct-to-Lift to all of Big Sky Resort's open chair lifts and open terrain from November 23 through December 15, 2017, April 1 through April 15, 2018, and Monday through Thursday all other dates excluding December 23, 2017 through January 1, 2018, and February 16 through 25, 2018, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
*This number is based on an opening date of November 23, 2017, and a closing date of April 15, 2018. Madison season pass days are based on an estimated opening date of December 15, 2017, weather pending and subject to change at any time. All season dates are tentative and weather pending. **This number is based on the maximum number of open lifts on a given day and is weather pending.