Madison Season Pass
The Madison Season Pass is a daily Direct-to-Lift pass accessing Madison Base Area lifts, including Six Shooter, Derringer, Iron Horse, Pony Express, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift.
Madison Base Area planned opening is mid-December 2017, weather pending.
|Limited Time Price||$599||$549||$499||$299||$99|
- Daily Direct-to-Lift access to Big Sky Resort's open terrain served by Iron Horse, Six Shooter, Pony Express, Derringer, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift.
- Includes Direct-to-Lift Access to all Big Sky Resort open terrain and lifts from November 27 - December 3, 2017.
- Get your pass for only $99 down: Payment plans are available for Madison Season Passes purchased before 3/30/17. See below for payment amounts and dates.
- Madison passholders save $10 off all day window rate lift tickets.
- Purchase The M.A.X. Pass add-on for only $329. Learn more and purchase online.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2017 season. Lone Peak Tram not included. Bike Haul passes can be purchased for $99.
- Passholders take 50% off winter Zipline tours.
- Bring your season pass and take 15% off your purchase at select Big Sky Resort owned shopping outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, some restrictions apply. Contact Big Sky Central Reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 14, 2017, in the Mountain Services office in the Mountain Village during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Madison Base Area opens.
- This pass receives Silver level benefits at Brighton, Crystal, Cypress, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
- The Madison Season Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
You can purchase your Madison Season Pass for only $99 down. 4 monthly payments are due after initial down payment, plus a $50 payment plan fee. Your first payment includes the 3% tax on the total product price.
|May 31, 2017||$137.50||$125.00||$112.50||$62.50||$25.00|
|June 30, 2017||$137.50||$125.00||$112.50||$62.50||$25.00|
|July 31, 2017||$137.50||$125.00||$112.50||$62.50||$25.00|
|August 31, 2017||$137.50||$125.00||$112.50||$62.50||$25.00|
M-BAR-T Good Student Program
M-BAR-T is a discounted season pass available to students in 6th-12th grade, attending eligible public, private, and home schools in Gallatin, Madison, Beaverhead, Park, and Sweet Grass counties. Learn more.
Upload Your Pass Photo
Save time and upload your pass photo now. Learn how.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products. All rates and information are subject to change.
The Madison Pass is valid on Big Sky Resort's terrain served by Iron Horse, Six Shooter, Pony Express, Derringer, Headwaters, Lone Tree, and Cinnabar Surface Lift, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Access to the North Summit Snowfield requires a Gold, Silver Star, Silver Buckle, Silver Spur, Bronze, Montana season pass, or purchase of a daily lift ticket.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
*This number is based on an opening date of November 23, 2017, and a closing date of April 15, 2018. Madison season pass days are based on an estimated opening date of December 15, 2017, weather pending and subject to change at any time. All season dates are tentative and weather pending. **This number is based on the maximum number of open lifts on a given day and is weather pending.