At A Glance
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Dress: Layers, closed toes shoes
- Groups: Max 10
- Reservations: Required.
- June 8 - June 19: 10:00am, 12:40pm
- June 20 - September 1: 9:00am, 9:40am, 11:40am, 12:20pm
- September 2 - October 2: 9:40am, 12:20pm
- More times may be available by request, we will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Please call Basecamp at (406) 995-5769 for availability and reservations.
- All Ages: $83/person
All rates are subject to change. Please add 3% tax.
Lone Peak Expedition: Tram to the Top
Take the Tram to the top!
The ultimate scenic view and high point of your summer is at the top of Lone Peak in Big Sky Montana.
The Basecamp to Yellowstone is proud to present the experience of a lifetime to stand at an 11,166 ft. summit and view two national parks, three states, and many mountain ranges.
You'll ride to the summit via chairlift, expedition vehicle, and tram with a guide to point out different areas, views, and more. While you are taking in the views, keep an eye out for Billie and Nanny Goats that call Lone Peak home. You bring the camera, we'll provide the binoculars.
Call Us: (406) 995-5769