Reserve your table
At A Glance
- Open: 12/16/14 - 4/19/15
- Breakfast: 9:30am - 11:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am - 4:30pm
- Dinner: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
- Address: On Mountain (Top of Ramcharger)
- Phone: (406) 995-8800
- Reservations: Lunch reservations recommended. Dinner reservations are required. Reserve online.
- Lunch reservations will be held up to 15 minutes after the reservation time
- Dinner reservations must check in by 6:00pm in the Summit Hotel Upper Lobby.
Everett's 8,800 Mountain Top Restaurant at the top of Andesite Mountain serves American Alps cuisine and spectacular views of Lone Peak from the expansive deck and dining area. Originally constructed in 2007, this beautiful timber lodge has massive indoor/outdoor fireplaces and stunning décor. This restaurant is named after Everett Kircher who brought Big Sky Resort into the Boyne Resorts family in 1976 and the elevation on which it stands, 8,800 feet.
A foot traffic lift ticket can be purchased to access Everett's 8,800 for $30 plus 3% tax. This one time use ticket will allow guests to ride up and download via Ramcharger between 9:00am to 3:15pm. The foot traffic lift ticket also provides a $15 discount off your meal (food only). Purchase at Mountain Services or at the concierge desk. Guests of Big Sky Central Reservations can get a one-time foot traffic lift ticket to Everett's 8,800 for free (does not include discount).
Dinner at Everett's 8,800
Stunning mountain sunsets in a unique dining experience on the summit of Andesite Mountain. Dinner at Everett's 8,800 is an exclusive experience with a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, followed by a three course dinner. This luxury dining experience is offered on Fridays and Saturdays during the 2014/2015 winter season.
- Reserve your spot by 6:00pm the day prior to your reservation via OpenTable.
- Check in at 5:50pm with the maitre d' in the Summit Upper Lobby (next to the Carabiner Lounge and Provisions) on the second floor of the Summit Hotel. Late arrivals will not be able to load Ramcharger, charged a $50 no-show fee, and will forfeit their spot.
- At 6:00pm sharp, you'll take the scenic Ramcharger Lift to Everett's 8,800 at the top of Andesite Mountain. Bring a good coat and wear winter layers as the evening temperature can vary.
- Enjoy the cocktail hour in a social environment with assorted hors d'oeuvres.
- At 7:00pm, you'll be seated and served a three course meal with your choice of entree from our dinner menu.
- Starting at 9:00pm, guests will begin to depart Everett's via a 15 minute festive open sleigh ride to the Mountain Village base area. Individual travel down is not permitted.
|Evening Dining Experience||$125.00|
Beverages, 3% tax, and 18% gratuity are not included in rate. Sorry, no child rate or discounts. Late arrivals will not be able to load Ramcharger, charged a $50 no-show fee, and will forfeit their spot.