Reserve your table
At A Glance
- Dates: 12/14/15 - 4/17/15
- Bar: 11:00am - 4:15pm
- Lunch: 11:00am - 3:30pm
- Dinner: 5:30pm (Fri. - Sun.)
- Phone: (406) 995-8800
- Reservations: Lunch reservations recommended. Dinner reservations are required. Reserve online.
- Lunch reservations will be held up to 15 minutes after the reservation time
- Dinner reservations must check in by 5:20pm in the Summit Hotel Upper Lobby.
Everett's 8800 Mountain Top Restaurant at the top of Andesite Mountain serves American Alpine Fare and spectacular views of Lone Peak from the expansive deck and dining area. Originally constructed in 2007, this beautiful timber lodge has massive indoor/outdoor fireplaces and stunning décor. This restaurant is named after Everett Kircher who brought Big Sky Resort into the Boyne Resorts family in 1976 and the elevation on which it stands, 8,800 feet.
A foot traffic lift ticket can be purchased to access Everett's 8800 for $32 plus 3% tax. This one time use ticket will allow guests to ride up and download via Ramcharger between 11:00am to 4:00pm, and provides a $16 discount on your tab, excluding drinks. Reservations are required for foot traffic tickets at Everett's 8800. Purchase at Mountain Services or at the concierge desk. Guests of Big Sky Central Reservations can get a one-time foot traffic lift ticket to Everett's 8800 for at no charge, which does not include food discount.
Dinner at Everett's 8800
Starts December 24th, 2015
Stunning mountain sunsets in a unique dining experience on the summit of Andesite Mountain. Dinner at Everett's 8800 is an exclusive experience with a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, followed by a three course dinner. This luxury dining experience is offered on Friday through Sunday during the 2015/2016 winter season.
- Reserve your spot by 5:30pm the day prior to your reservation via OpenTable.
- Check in at 5:20pm with the maitre d' in the Summit Upper Lobby (next to the Carabiner Lounge and Provisions) on the second floor of the Summit Hotel. Late arrivals will not be able to load Ramcharger, charged a $50 no-show fee, and will forfeit their spot.
- At 5:30pm sharp you'll take the scenic Ramcharger Lift to Everett's 8800 at the top of Andesite Mountain. Wear appropriate winter clothing including a coat, hat, and gloves.
- At 6:00pm, enjoy the cocktail hour in a social environment with assorted hors d'oeuvres.
- After cocktail hour, you'll be seated and served a three course meal with your choice of entree from our dinner menu.
- Starting at 8:30pm, guests will begin to depart Everett's via a 15 minute ride to the Mountain Village base area. Individual travel down is not permitted.
|Evening Dining Experience||$125/person|
|New Years Eve Experience||$250/person|
Rates are per person. Beverages, 3% tax, and 18% gratuity are not included in rate. Sorry, no child rate or discounts. Late arrivals will not be able to load Ramcharger, charged a $50 no-show fee, and will forfeit their spot.