Course Information & Rules
Big Sky Resort Golf Course opens Friday, May 23rd 2014 and closes Sunday, October 5th 2014. Golf shop hours are from 7am - 7pm June - August and 8am - 6pm May, September, and October. All hours listed are weather dependent. All 2014 punch passes expire at the end of the 2014 season. MSGA memberships and handicap cards must be paid for before July 1st each year to avoid being removed from the system.
Please note that any tee time made for more than one foursome must be reserved with a credit card in case of a no show.
Course Information & Stats
This scenic course was originally designed by Arnold Palmer in the early 1970's. It has been updated several times to provide more exciting play. There are 18 holes with a par of 72 and features blue, gold, white and red tee boxes. USGA Rules of Golf and local rules shall govern all play. Carts are required during peak times.
|Rating (m)||Slope (m)||Rating (w)||Slope (w)||Yards|
Course Rules & Policies
- All golfers must have a tee time and check in with the golf shop at least 15 minutes prior to starting their round.
- No personal coolers allowed. All beverages must be purchased from the Bunker Bar & Grill.
- No metal spikes allowed.
- There is no inclement weather warning system. All play is at the golfers own risk. If you see lightning seek shelter immediately. Where there is thunder there is lightning.
- Absolutely NO fivesomes allowed!
- Pace of Play expectations are: 9 holes - 2 hours, 18 holes - 4 hours or less.
- If you are a single or part of a twosome you will be paired up with another group if at all possible.
- Foursomes always have the right over two and threesomes. Single golfers will only be allowed at the golf shop's discretion.
- You must have a valid driver's license in order to operate a golf car.
Call The Pro Shop: (406) 995-5780
Or The Bunker Bar and Grill: (406) 995-4047