Course Information & Rules
Please note that any tee time made for more than one foursome must be reserved with a credit card in case of a no show.
Course Information & Stats
This scenic course was originally designed by Arnold Palmer in the early 1970's. It has been updated several times to provide more exciting play. There are 18 holes with a par of 72 and features blue, gold, white and red tee boxes. USGA Rules of Golf and local rules shall govern all play. Carts are required during peak times.
|Rating (m)||Slope (m)||Rating (w)||Slope (w)||Yards|
Course Rules & Policies
- All golfers must have a tee time and check in with the golf shop at least 15 minutes prior to starting their round.
- No personal coolers allowed. All beverages must be purchased from the Bunker Bar & Grill.
- Collared shirts are required for all golfers!
- No metal spikes allowed.
- There is no inclement weather warning system. All play is at the golfers own risk. If you see lightning seek shelter immediately. Where there is thunder there is lightning.
- Absolutely NO fivesomes allowed!
- Pace of Play expectations are: 15 minutes per hole or, 9 holes - 2.15 hours, 18 holes - 4 ½ hours or less.
- If you are a single or part of a twosome you will be paired up with another group if at all possible.
- Foursomes always have the right over two and threesomes. Single golfers will only be allowed at the golf shop's discretion.
- You must have a valid driver's license in order to operate a golf car.
Call The Pro Shop: (406) 995-5780
Or The Bunker Bar and Grill: (406) 995-4047