Gold Season Pass
|College (with registration)||$999|
- Pass Agreement
- No Blackout Dates.
- Direct to Lift Access.
- No Moonlight Basin Access.
- Non-transferrable, non-refundable.
- 15% off at Big Sky Resort retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up after November 18, 2013 in Mountain Services.
- Children 5 and under ski free.
Upgrade Your Season Pass to The Biggest Skiing in America
Current 2013/2014 pass holders will be eligible to upgrade your season pass to the Biggest Skiing in America pass starting October 7, 2013. Passes will need to be upgraded over the phone by contacting Mountain Services at (406) 995-8754.
Before May 1
May 1 - Sept. 30
|Youth||$79 or Free*||$99 or Free*|
* Youth Pass upgrade Free with Adult Gold Pass upgrade to the Biggest Skiing in America pass.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Gold Season Pass can be used any day of the season with no blackout dates on Big Sky Resort's 4,050 acres, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Access to the North Summit Snowfield requires a Biggest Skiing in America pass or purchase of a daily lift ticket. Gold Season Pass Holders may ski up to 10 days at other Boyne Resorts Resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
For college rates, acceptable proofs of registration are photo ID with copies of schedules and bill/transcript statements showing 6 credits for current semester. You will need to show documentation when you pick up your pass. National Student Clearing House may also be used as proof of current enrollment accompanied with a current college photo ID. If you are not enrolled in classes at the beginning of the 2013-2014 ski season, you will be offered the opportunity to upgrade your pass to Adult Gold at the regular season rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year. All rates and information are subject to change. Please add a 3% tax.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 995-6074