Bronze Season Pass
The Bronze Season Pass is Direct-to-Lift to all of Big Sky Resort's open chairlifts and 5,800 acres from November 26 - December 25, 2015, January 4 - 10, 2016, and April 4 - the end of the 2015/2016 season, weather pending.
|Age Group||Until 4/30/15||Until 9/30/15||Regular Rate|
- Direct-to-Lift to all of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,800 acres from November 26 - December 25, 2015, January 4 - January 10, 2016, and April 4 - the end of the 2015/2016 season. Season ending TBD. All dates are weather pending.
- Bronze passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $30 off regular season, full day window rate during non-direct-to-lift dates. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2015 season. Lone Peak Expedition not included.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Passholders who purchase the Bronze season pass by 4/30/15 have the option of purchasing a Mountain Bike Summer Season Pass for for only $99 plus 3% tax.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 16, 2015, in the Mountain Services in the Mountain Village office during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Moonlight Area opens.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Bronze Season Pass is direct to lift from November 26, 2015, through December 25, 2015, January 4, 2016, through January 10, 2016, and April 4, 2016, through the end of the 2015/2016 season on Big Sky Resort's chair lifts and 5,800 acres, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$30 off full day, regular season, window rate, save $5 if early and late season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates, including Big Sky Resort's birthday, $20 day, etc. Does not apply to any additional promotion or discount packages.
Discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Plaza Activities.
All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074