Gold Season Pass
The Gold Season Pass is the best value season pass available, with daily Direct-to-Lift access to all of Big Sky Resort's open lifts and 5,800 acres.
|Age Group||Until 4/30/15||Until 9/30/15||Regular Rate|
- Direct-to-Lift each day of the season to all of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,800 acres. Winter Season starts Thanksgiving, November 26, 2015. Season ending date TBD. All dates are weather pending.
- Gold passes paid in full are eligible to ski starting April 6 - 19, 2015. Passes paid in full can be picked up in Mountain Services starting April 6, 2015.
- Payment plans are available for Gold Passes. See table below for payment amounts.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2015 season. Lone Peak Expedition not included.
- Gold Passholders qualify for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on. Learn more and purchase the M.A.X. Pass online.
- Passholders who purchase the Gold season pass by 4/30/15 have the option of purchasing a Mountain Bike Summer Season Pass for for only $99 plus 3% tax.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 16, 2015, in the Mountain Services in the Mountain Village office during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Moonlight Area opens.
- This pass receives Gold level benefits at Brighton, Crystal, Cypress, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
Gold Season Pass Payment Plan
All rates include a Payment Plan fee of $10 per payment and 3% Resort Tax. To qualify for the sale price the initial payment must be made at time of purchase. Subsequent payments must be made on each deadline date. A 3% Big Sky Resort Area District tax is included in the cost of each payment. Purchase online or download the payment plan order form.
|Age Group||Due by 5/1/15||Due 5/31/15||Due 6/30/15||Due 7/31/15||Due 8/31/15|
|Adult (18 - 69)||$199.97||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
M-BAR-T Good Student Program
M-BAR-T is a discounted season pass available to students in 6th - 12th grade, attending eligible public, private, and home schools in Gallatin, Madison, Beaverhead, Park, and Sweet Grass counties. Learn more about the M-BAR-T Good Student Program.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates.
The Gold Season Pass can be used any day of the season with no blackout dates on Big Sky Resort's 5,800 acres, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Gold Season Pass is eligible for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on. Learn more about the M.A.X. Pass and purchase online. The M.A.X. Pass can only be purchased online through themaxpass.com.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
Basecamp discount applies only to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Plaza Activities.
All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074