Silver Season Pass
The Silver Season Pass is direct-to-lift Monday - Thursday to all of Big Sky Resort open lifts and 5,800 acres.
|Age Group||Until 9/30/14||Regular Rate|
- Direct to Lift Monday - Thursday to all of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,800 acres. 2014 Winter Season starts November 27, 2014 and goes through April 19, 2015.
- Silver passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $25 off regular season, full window rate on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the 2014/2015 season. Passholders save $5 during early season pricing. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- All pass products are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Bring a Buddy: Bring a Buddy between valid dates and they'll save $10 on an Adult full window rate lift ticket. Not applicable to any other age group or early season pricing, limit one person per pass per day. Valid dates for Bring a Buddy are November 27 - December 25, 2014, January 5 - 11, 2015, and March 30 - April 19, 2015.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities* (Summer 2014 - Winter 2015) and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up beginning November 17, 2014, in the Mountain Village Mountain Services office during normal business hours.
- This pass receives Silver level benefits at other Boyne Resorts. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
Season Pass Pickup in Bozeman
Good news - we're just as excited about the winter season as you are. You and your friends can get a head start and skip the pass pickup lines on opening day by getting your pass early in Bozeman, MT starting September 24 through 26, October, and early November.
|September 24||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Round House|
|September 25||4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||REI|
|September 26||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Chalet Sports|
|October 17||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Round House|
|October 24||3:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Ph.D Skis|
|November 1||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Chalet Sports|
Please add 3% tax to all pass products.
The Silver Season Pass is valid Monday - Thursday on Big Sky Resort's 5,800 acres, and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Silver Season Pass Holders have benefits at other Boyne owned resorts. Read more on our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$25 off regular ticket window price only valid on regular ticket price, save $5 if early and late season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates. All rates and information are subject to change.
*Discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Scenic Lift or Plaza Activities.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 995-6074