- 4 day pass with 40.6% discount on any additional days outside holiday blackouts.
2020-2021 Season Passes on sale now
Due to incredible demand, the 406 Pass has sold out for the 2019/2020 season.
The 406 Pass is a 4 day pass with 40.6% discount on any additional days outside holiday blackouts. Includes Tram Access. Holiday blackouts include December 22, 2019 - January 3, 2020, and February 15 - 23, 2020.
406 Pass Benefits
Lift Ticket Discounts
- 40.6% discount off full day window rate lift tickets (Applies after 4 or 5 days have been used. Holiday blackout dates apply to lift ticket discounts.)
- Summer Scenic Lift Access included (Does not include Bike Haul or access to the Lone Peak Tram)
- 50% off Winter Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
- 15% off Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets (Big Sky Sports, The Board Room, Burton Store, Lone Peak Logo, The North Face, Pendleton, Provisions, and Moonlight Mercantile)
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of December 1, 2019. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Benefits valid for season passholder only with presentation of Season Pass or purchase confirmation.
All passholders must view and agree to the Season Pass agreement. Other resort policies apply.
Number of days included is based on an opening date of November 28, 2019, and a closing date of April 19, 2020. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. Number of lifts accessed is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day based on which lifts your season pass can access.