Bronze Season Pass
- Midweek access Monday - Thursday, plus early and late season bonus days (11/28 - 12/21; 4/1 - 4/19). Holiday Blackouts (12/22 - 1/3; 2/15 - 2/23)
2020-2021 Season Passes on sale now
2019-2020 | Direct to Lift Monday through Thursday, with blackout dates December 22, 2019 - January 3, 2020, and February 15 - 23, 2020. Includes Bonus Access every day from November 28, 2019 through December 21, 2019, and April 1, 2020 through April 19, 2020.
Bronze Season Pass Benefits
Lift Ticket Discounts
- $20 off the regular season full day window ticket rate on non-Direct-to-Lift dates
- Summer Scenic Lift Access included (Does not include Bike Haul or access to the Lone Peak Tram)
- 50% off Winter Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
- 15% off Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets (Big Sky Sports, The Board Room, Burton Store, Lone Peak Logo, The North Face, Pendleton, Provisions, and Moonlight Mercantile)
Payment plans are no longer available for purchase.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of December 1, 2019. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Benefits valid for season passholder only with presentation of Season Pass or purchase confirmation.
All passholders must view and agree to the Season Pass agreement. Other resort policies apply.
Number of days included is based on an opening date of November 28, 2019, and a closing date of April 19, 2020. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. Number of lifts accessed is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day based on which lifts your season pass can access.