Use the following instructions to redeem your Worry-Free Winter Assurance credit from rolling over a 2019-20 season pass. Please note that credits must be redeemed by November 1, 2021 and will expire if not used.
Redeem your 20-21 Season Pass rollover credit for a 21-22 Pass
- Log onto your Big Sky Resort Shop account using the account you used to purchase your 20-21 Season Pass.
- Once logged in, click on "My Account" in the navigation bar.
- Click on "Big Sky Redemption Codes" on the left side of the page.
- You should see your Season Pass Opt Out Rollover Vouchers with IDs and expiration dates for each pass you rolled over on this account.
- To use a voucher, you'll need the ID code listed. This is visible here, or below the barcode on the "View/Print" page.
Apply your voucher to your 21-22 Season Pass
- Add your desired season passes to your cart and proceed to checkout. Your credit can be used towards any season pass regardless of what was purchased for the 20-21 season, but the code must be used for the same account member that the 20-21 pass was assigned. Credits are not transferrable from the original passholder.
- Assign the season passes in your cart to the respective account members.
Enter the appropriate voucher code(s) in the "Gift Card or Voucher Number" field at the end of your transaction. Your credit will be applied to your purchase.
- Finish the checkout process.