Gold + Ikon Base Pass FAQs
Learn about the benefits and how to redeem the Ikon benefits included in the Gold + Ikon Base pass.
Ikon Base Pass Benefits
- Ski access to over 40 global destinations, with 5+ days at each (does not include access to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Aspen Snowmass, Deer Valley Resort, Alta Ski Area, Sun Valley, Snowbasin, or Taos)
- 8 Friends & Family vouchers at participating locations
- Discounts on dining, retail, and lodging at select destinations
For a full list of benefits and access details, visit ikonpass.com.
Redeeming Your Ikon Base Pass
In late summer 2023, Ikon will begin sending out one-time-use codes for Gold + Ikon Base passholders to redeem their Ikon Base passes. Redeem this code by following the below steps.
Codes expire and cannot be used to redeem your Ikon Base pass after December 14, 2023.
- Go to ikonpass.com and add an Ikon Base pass to your cart. If you have multiple codes, you can add all of the Ikon Base passes you plan to redeem at the same time.
- Navigate to your cart and select "Add Promo Code"
- Enter one code per pass. Your total should adjust to $0 per pass.
- Continue through the checkout process to finalize your Ikon Base pass redemption.
Getting Your Ikon Base Pass
You can pick up your Ikon Base pass at Big Sky Resort at the Mountain Services office. Passes cannot be issued until a photo has been uploaded and waivers are signed on ikonpass.com.
You may also pick up your Ikon Base Pass at any North American Ikon Pass destination, except Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Aspen Snowmass, Deer Valley Resort, Alta Ski Area, Sun Valley, Snowbasin, and Taos. You will need your confirmation number and ID.
FAQs & Ikon Base Pass Details
The Ikon Base pass gives you access to several destinations across the globe in addition to your Big Sky Resort season pass. All age groups are eligible for the Gold + Ikon Base pass.
Please note that the Ikon Base pass is a secondary pass to your Big Sky Resort pass. Your Big Sky pass is only valid at Big Sky Resort, and your Ikon Base pass will be needed to access other resorts.
Ikon Base passes are non-transferable and assigned to the guest with a Big Sky Resort Gold pass.
Please check ikonpass.com for access details for each destination.
Gold Pass holders are not eligible to upgrade to Ikon Base + or a full Ikon Pass.
- 8 Friends & Family discount vouchers valid at participating destinations (not valid at Big Sky Resort, but your Gold pass comes with buddy tickets!)
- Food & beverage, retail, and lodging discounts at select destinations
- Access to member-dedicated events and entry to exclusive lounges
Visit ikonpass.com to see all Ikon benefits.
- The Ikon Base pass is strictly intended for the associated Big Sky Resort passholder and is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Ikon Base passes are valid for the 2023-24 ski season only, not eligible for spring 2023 access
- Southern Hemisphere access is valid for the Winter 2024 season (after the Northern Hemisphere's spring in 2024).
- Your Ikon Base pass must be redeemed by December 14, 2023 (instructions above)
- Your Ikon Base pass will not have access to Big Sky Resort and you will not qualify for Ikon passholder benefits at Big Sky
- The Ikon Base pass is not eligible for upgrades to the full Ikon pass
- Fraudulent redemption of Ikon Base passes will result in having pass benefits revoked
- Use and access requires your Big Sky Resort pass to be in good standing
- When this voucher is redeemed through the Ikon platform, your Big Sky Resort Gold + Ikon Base pass will be recorded as USED and you will no longer be eligible for pass rollover
- This pass does not qualify for Ikon's Adventure Assurance program