Season Pass Buddy Tickets
Skiing is better with friends! Gold + Ikon Base, Gold, and Double Black (2023-24 passes) get discounted Buddy Tickets to share the Big Sky love.
Friends and family can get their Buddy Tickets online and head straight to the lifts! Follow the instructions below to purchase tickets online and pick up pre-loaded Sky Cards at our Sky Card Express Boxes on-resort.
Winter 23-24 season Buddy Tickets are available to purchase now!
Buddy Tickets do not include access to the Lone Peak Tram. Buddy ticket redeemers can enable Autocharge and input a valid form of payment on their account at shop.bigskyresort.com.
Accessing your Buddy Ticket Voucher Codes (2022-23 passes)
- Log onto your Big Sky Resort Shop account using the account you used to purchase your Gold Pass.
- Once logged in, click on "My Account" in the navigation bar.
- Click on "Big Sky Redemption Codes" on the left side of the page.
- You should see your Buddy Lift Ticket Vouchers with IDs and expiration dates. Note that if you purchased multiple Gold Passes on this account, all of your vouchers will be available on this page.
- To use a voucher, you'll need the ID code listed. This is visible on the Redemption Codes page or below the barcode on the "View/Print" page.
From here, send the voucher ID code to the person you'd like to share your Buddy Ticket with. To purchase a lift ticket, they'll have to have a profile with Big Sky Resort and a valid RFID Sky Card. Sky Cards can be purchased during checkout.
Vouchers are valid for one Buddy Lift Ticket. Vouchers expire at the end of the winter season of your pass and do not roll over.
Redeeming a Buddy Ticket Voucher (2022-23 season)
- Access the Buddy Ticket page in the Big Sky Resort Shop.
- Add your desired dates & quantities and proceed to checkout. Note that Buddy Tickets are good for one individual for one day each.
- Assign your Buddy Tickets to the appropriate members of your group. If you are purchasing tickets for someone outside of your group, please provide the code to them so that they are able to connect their lift ticket to their profile.
- Select the appropriate Sky Card or add a new one to your purchase.
- Enter your Buddy Pass Voucher code. If you are purchasing multiple Buddy Tickets, each ticket will need a unique voucher code.
- Finish the checkout process.
If you chose to reload an existing Sky Card with your Buddy Ticket, the holder of that ticket will be able to go straight to the lifts on the day of their ticket. If you purchased a new Sky Card, you can pick it up on-resort at one of our Sky Card Express boxes.