Benefits may include the following.
Winter and Summer
- 25% off at all Big Sky Resort food outlets, not including alcohol. Not to be combined with any other discount. See other food discounts for each season below.
- 20%-30% discount off in-stock merchandise at Big Sky Resort owned outlets.
- Family lodging discounts- Huntley Lodge 50% off rack rate for immediate family on space-available basis.
- Health Club discounts- Shoshone discounted season pass based on availability
- Solace Spa discounts on treatments.
- Direct deposit for all banks within the United States
- Service recognition awards and company sponsored events
- Team member activities
- Access to Big Sky Resort Promotive team
- Dell computer discounts
- Verizon wireless discounts
- Time and a half for worked holidays for hourly employees (2 designated holidays per year- Thanksgiving and Christmas).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident and Disability Insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts (Seasonal employees who have worked 1500 hours during the audit year will be eligible next enrollment period; Full Time Year Round staff eligible first of the month after start for salaried team members and first of the month after 60 days for hourly team members).
- 401 (K) / Roth - Must be 21 years old and worked over 1000 hours during the benefit year will be eligible next open enrollment period).
Additional Winter Benefits
- Team member ski pass- Free for full time team members!
- Part time team members-may purchase a ski pass for a non-refundable cost of $250.
- 50% discount on food in the Lone Peak Cafeteria.
- Discounted lift tickets- Up to 10 half-price lift tickets for friends and family.
- Mountain Sports lessons- Free lessons on designated days; discounts on ski or snowboard lessons at other times.
- Ski Rental- Discounts on rentals for employees and immediate family.
- Ski Repair- Discounts on tune-ups, P-tex work, sharpen, wax and binding installation.
- Montana Ski Area Association tickets- Two FREE lift tickets to all Montana ski resorts.
- Ski at other Boyne Mountains with valid season pass (some Boyne Resorts require lodging for your free ticket ).
- Discounted Lone Mountain Ranch cross country ski pass.
Additional Summer Benefits
- Team member golf pass (deposit required.)
- Part-time team member golf pass- Non-refundable cost of $100.
- Golf Pro Shop- discounts on merchandise, range fees, cart rental and guest green fees.
- Discounted Golf for friends and family
- Discounted team member lunches
- Bike rental discounts
- Free summer lift pass-access to down-hill mountain bike trails.
- Free Basecamp activities- Ziplines, high ropes course, Lone Peak Expedition, and more. See Basecamp for further details.
* Some restrictions apply