End of Season Information
Monday, April 2
The following lifts will be closed for the remainder of the season:
- Lone Moose
- Little Thunder
Please note, other lifts may close depending on weather conditions.
Friday, April 6
Enjoy a few beer and dinner pairings at the Chet's Brewery Dinner with Outlaw Brewing.
Saturday, April 7
Spectate premier athletes from around the world in the Sam Adam's Big Air & Apres. Main event starts at 8:15pm.
Sunday, April 8
- Everett's 8800 will no longer serve dinner.
- Everett's 8800 lunch service will still be served daily from 10:30am - 3:00pm.
- Join us at the MAP Season Pass Sale Event in Bozeman from 4:00pm - 7:00pm.
Monday, April 9
- Headwaters Grille will begin limited operations, meaning the bar, refreshments, snacks, and grab-and-go food will still be available. The grill will be closed.
- Peaks will no longer serve dinner.
- Peaks will begin serving lunch from Carabiner's menu.
- Peaks will host a terrace BBQ at 11:30am, weather permitting.
- Carabiner hours change to 2pm - close.
- Pony Express will close for the remainder of the season.
Monday, April 16
The following lifts will close for the season:
- Lewis & Clark
- Spanish Peaks area carpets
- White Otter
Saturday, April 21
Join us for the event of the season: Pond Skim! Spectate the skimmers or participate yourself. Registration opens at 10:00am inside Basecamp.
Please note, Sunset Saturdays will not take place on this Saturday.
Sunday, April 22
This is your final day to get out and ski all the open terrain at Big Sky Resort! Hotels close the following morning at 11:00am.
Friday, June 8
Big Sky Resort opens for the summer season. The following activities will be available:
- Lone Peak Expdition
- Nature Zipline Tour
- Adventure Zipline Tour
- Guided Hikes
- Gemstone Mining
- Bungee Trampoline
- Giant Swing
- Climbing Wall
- Mini Golf