Mountain Biking Notices
Use Caution when Biking
Trails are not patrolled, use at your own risk. Most of Big Sky's mountain bike trails are steep and rocky. Personal protective equipment is advised. Prior mountain bike experience recommended. Extreme exposure. Loose rock roads.
- Always wear a helmet and ride in control
- Be nice - don't startle people or wildlife
- Yield to hikers and service vehicles
- Be sure your gear is in good working order
- Watch for construction vehicles
- Respect private property and route closures
- Tread lightly and DO NOT LITTER
- Set a good example for new riders
- During the summer season, access to the Big Sky Resort for recreational purposes is free of charge. A lift ticket are required for the privilege of riding the chair lift(s), but lift tickets do NOT create access to Big Sky Resort.