Adult Group Lesson
- Improve your skiing or snowboarding with a group lesson
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
9:30 AM - 12 PM
or 1 - 3:30 PM
Group lessons provide a great opportunity to improve your skills, have fun, and feel more confident on the snow.
|Rate - Save by booking online and on multi-day lessons|
|Full Day||$255 $242|
|Half Day||$195 $185|
- Ski or snowboard
- Suitable for adults 15 +
- Great for all skill levels, but for first-timers, we recommend our Learn to Ski & Ride Group Lessons
- Participants are grouped according to skill level, around 6 participants per group
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Day-of signups are only available for afternoon half-day lessons
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your session.
- Guests staying at the Montage hotel may meet at the hotel for Private Lessons & Tram Guides. Book your lesson in Mountain Village and confirm your meeting location when your instructor contacts you prior to your lesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance for private lessons and guides, group lessons may be booked up to the day before. To book after the online window has closed, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.