Kids Camp Group Lesson
- Lessons focused on technique building for skiers and snowboarders ages 7-14
9:15 AM - 3:45 PM
Fun skill-building ski & snowboard lessons for kids.
With an emphasis on technique, we strive to provide your child with solid skills that they will utilize throughout their skiing or riding career, while building a love of the sport through fun.
Save by booking online!
|Value Season||Regular Season|
|Full Day||$228 $209||$235 $228|
Value season includes November 26 - December 18, 2020, January 3 - February 10, and April 5 - 18, 2021.
- Ski or Snowboard
- Suitable for ages 7-14 and all ability levels, including beginners
- Max of 7 participants per group
- Students are broken into groups according to discipline, age, and ability level
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Lessons include lunch
- Add on a lift ticket for only $69 - available for children 7-14 when enrolled in lessons from the Mountain Sports Office
- Please note: We will not be allowing day-of signups for Group Lessons this winter.
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your session.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance. To book within 3 days, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.