Kids Camp Group Lesson
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Fun skill-building ski & snowboard lessons for kids.
With an emphasis on technique, we strive to provide your child with solid skills that they will utilize throughout their skiing or riding career while building a love of the sport through fun.
|Value Season||Regular Season|
Save on multi-day lessons!
Value season includes November 25 - December 17 2021, January 8 - February 11 2022, and April 1 - 24, 2022. Value Season discounts only available online.
- Ski or Snowboard
- Suitable for ages 7-14 and all ability levels, including beginners
- Max of 7 participants per group
- Students are broken into groups according to discipline, age, and ability level
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Lessons include lunch
- Add on a lift ticket for only $69 - available for children 7-14 when enrolled in lessons from the Mountain Sports Office
- Please note: We will not be allowing day-of signups for Group Lessons this winter.
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your session.
- Guests staying at the Montage hotel may meet at the hotel for Private Lessons & Tram Guides. Book your lesson in Mountain Village and confirm your meeting location when your instructor contacts you prior to your lesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance for private lessons and guides, group lessons may be booked up to the day before. To book after the online window has closed, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.