Kids Camp Group Lesson
Offered at Mountain Village and Madison Base (ski lessons only)
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Fun skill-building ski & snowboard lessons for kids.
With an emphasis on technique, we strive to provide your child with solid skills that they will utilize throughout their skiing or riding career while building a love of the sport through fun.
|Lessons starting at|
Save on multi-day lessons!
- Ski or Snowboard
- Suitable for ages 7-14 and all ability levels, including beginners
- Max of 7 participants per group
- Students are broken into groups according to discipline, age, and ability level
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base - ski lessons only at Madison Base, ski and snowboard both available at Mountain Village
- Lessons include lunch
- Add on a lift ticket for only $75 - available for children 7-14 when enrolled in lessons from the Mountain Sports Office
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please ensure you are booking your lesson in the location best for you.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons
- Lift tickets are required during sessions
- Please add 4% tax to all prices
Please see our Mountain Sports Policies for more information and our cancellation policy.