Small Fry Group Lesson
9:30 AM - 12 PM
For your three-year-old who has ski experience, this lesson is an opportunity to interact with other kids their age while still getting the individual attention that is important to the learning process. The morning half-day time frame is perfect for the attention span and energy of a three-year-old.
|Value Season||Regular Season|
Save on multi-day lessons!
Value season includes November 25 - December 17 2021, January 8 - February 11 2022, and April 1 - 24, 2022. Value Season discounts only available online.
- Suitable for skiers 3 years old with some ski experience:
- Able to get on and off the magic carpet on their own
- Able to slide unassisted
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors
- Available at Mountain Village only
- For beginners of this age, or little ones who need one-on-one attention, please see Small Fry Try Private Lessons
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your session.
- Guests staying at the Montage hotel may meet at the hotel for Private Lessons & Tram Guides. Book your lesson in Mountain Village and confirm your meeting location when your instructor contacts you prior to your lesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance for private lessons and guides, group lessons may be booked up to the day before. To book after the online window has closed, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.