Small Fry Group Lesson
- Skill-building lessons for 3-year-old skiers
10 - 11:30 AM
For your three-year-old who has ski experience, this lesson is an opportunity to interact with other kids their age while still getting the individual attention that is important to the learning process. The hour and a half time frame is perfect for the attention span and energy of a three-year-old.
|Value Season||Regular Season|
Value season includes November 26 - December 18, 2020, January 3 - February 10, and April 5 - 18, 2021.
- Suitable skiers 3 years old with some ski experience:
- Able to get on and off the magic carpet on their own
- Able to slide unassisted
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors
- Available at Mountain Village only
- For beginners of this age, or little ones who need one-on-one attention, please see Small Fry Try Private Lessons
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your sesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance. To book within 3 days, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.