Teen Mountain Experience
- Lessons for teens to explore the mountain with less formal instruction
Mountain Village only
1:15 - 3:45 PM
Time for teens to get to know the mountain independently.
Teenagers learn best (and have the most fun) when they feel free to explore with friends under the guidance of a certified instructor. The Teen Mountain Experience is a blend between a group lesson and guided experience.
Save by booking online!
|Value Season||Regular Season|
|Full Day||$130 $126||$150 $146|
Value season includes November 26 - December 18, 2020, January 3 - February 10, and April 5 - 18, 2020.
- Ski and Snowboard
- Suitable for ages 13-17
- Max of 7 participants per group
- Must be able to ski or ride off the Swift Current lift (Level 4 or higher)
- Skiers and snowboarders are both welcome to join this lesson and may be in groups with mixed disciplines
- This lesson may be lead by a ski or snowboard instructor
- Available at Mountain Village only
- Please note: We will not be allowing day-of signups for Group Lessons this winter.
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your sesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance. To book within 3 days, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.