Teen Mountain Experience
- Lessons for teens to explore the mountain with less formal instruction
Mountain Village only
1 - 3:30 PM
Time for teens to get to know the mountain independently.
Teenagers learn best (and have the most fun) when they feel free to explore with friends under the guidance of a certified instructor. The Teen Mountain Experience is a blend between a group lesson and a guided experience.
|Value Season||Regular Season|
|Afternoon Half-Day Lesson||$166||$185|
Save by booking multi-day lessons!
Value season includes November 25 - December 17 2021, January 8 - February 11 2022, and April 1 - 24, 2022. Value Season discounts only available online.
- Ski and Snowboard
- Suitable for ages 13-17
- Max of 7 participants per group
- Must be able to ski or ride off the Swift Current lift (Level 4 or higher)
- Skiers and snowboarders are both welcome to join this lesson and may be in groups with mixed disciplines
- This lesson may be lead by a ski or snowboard instructor
- Available at Mountain Village only
- Please note: We will not be allowing day-of signups for Group Lessons this winter.
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your session.
- Guests staying at the Montage hotel may meet at the hotel for Private Lessons & Tram Guides. Book your lesson in Mountain Village and confirm your meeting location when your instructor contacts you prior to your lesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance for private lessons and guides, group lessons may be booked up to the day before. To book after the online window has closed, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.