- Overnight Parking Policy: Overnight parking is only allowed in the designated overnight parking areas. Each reservation has a designated parking spot and a maximum of two vehicles are allowed per designated spot. We have no overflow areas for overnight parking.
Parking Spaces: Dimensions of each camping spot are 18’ wide by 60’ deep.
- Check-In: Check-in time is at 3 p.m., and check-out is at 11 a.m. Maximum length of stay is 10 nights.
Quiet Hours: Quiet hours (including generators) are enforced from 10 p.m. - 8 a.m., and loud PA or stereo systems are not permitted at any time. Generators are permitted from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m., outside of designated quiet hours.
Pet Policy: All pets must be leashed when on Big Sky Resort property, including parking lots and in camping area. Pets are not permitted on hiking or biking trails. Owners are responsible for immediately cleaning up pet waste. Please ensure your pet is under control and respectful of other guests. Please do not leave pets in hot cars.
Fire Safety: No open burning permitted.
- Prohibited Vehicles: ATV’s, golf carts, side by sides, etc. are not permitted.
- Safety: Proper trailer security (tire blocks) required.
- Dumping & Water: No dumping. No water services, including dumping gray water.
- Rules Acknowledgement: Failure to comply with these rules or any on-site instruction by Big Sky Resort representatives will result in immediate removal from the property, without refund.