Pets & Pet policies at Big Sky Resort
The Huntley Lodge and Whitewater Inn include select pet-friendly rooms at Big Sky Resort. Here is everything you need to know about bringing your four-legged family member on your adventure.
- We want you and your pet to feel right at home. Your pet will be greeted with a bag of nutritional treats from our local Maiden Montana Pet Treats store at check-in.
- There will be a $35 nightly pet fee added to your bill, which includes the post-departure deep cleaning fee to ensure the satisfaction of the following guests. In addition, $5 of this fee will be donated to Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter which is a non-profit animal shelter servicing both Madison & Gallatin Counties.
- No sleeping on hard floors here at Big Sky Resort. Your pet will have a plush dog bed awaiting them in the room. Best of all, you don't have to share yours!
- Complimentary Big Sky dog bowl, yours to keep! Our way of thanking you for bringing your four-legged buddy along.
- We highly recommend using the parking lot closest to the Huntley Lodge throughout your stay. Follow the walkway to the Huntley rear entrance. Your room is conveniently located near this entrance, allowing you easy access in and out of the building. Our front desk staff is happy to provide you with a map and directions.
- With other resort guests' comfort in mind, please be sure to have your furry friend on a leash and under control at all times. Immediate cleanup of dog waste is made easy. Dog waste baggie stations are conveniently located near the rear entrance to the Huntley Lodge in two locations as well.
- A new and unknown place can be scary for your pet. Please refrain from leaving your dog unattended in your room or anywhere on Big Sky Resort property. Housekeeping will only be able to service your room if your dog is under control.
If you have any questions, please contact the Front Desk.