Phased Reopening Details | Phase 2
During Phase 2, the following lines of business will open with modified operational changes and strict social distancing and sanitation practices:
- Mountain Village Lodging
- Westward Social & Peaks Restaurant
- Basecamp Activities
- Solace Spa & Salon
- Third-Party Outlets
Mountain Village Lodging - Opening July 1
- The Summit Hotel, Shoshone Condominium Hotel, and Village Center will open.
- For guest and team member safety, daily housekeeping services will be suspended for the summer season.
- Pool, hot tub, and fitness centers will open following state government guidelines.
Westward Social & Peaks - Opening July 1
- Indoor and outdoor seating will open at 75% and no bar seating will be available. To go options available.
Basecamp Activities - Opening July 1
- Guests will be encouraged to pre-purchase their activities and sign waivers online.
- Nature Zipline Tour, Adventure Zipline Tour, Guided Hikes, Archery, Lone Peak Expedition, and Escape Room are among the planned offerings.
- Guided activities will be private experiences.
- Gear and vehicles will be cleaned appropriately between use by different guests.
Solace Spa & Salon - Opening July 1
- The Solace Spa & Salon will open to guests Wednesdays - Saturdays.
- Guests will be encouraged to pre-book their appointments via phone and fill out waivers online.
- Extra time will be provided between services to ensure thorough cleaning.
Conference space will be open for resort groups in a limited capacity following government guidelines.
Many of our partners on the mountain plan to operate this summer, including:
- Crystal Images - planned opening July 1
We ask all guests to park a minimum of one vehicle width away from other vehicles. Big Sky Resort offers plentiful free day parking in the Mountain Village.