Fine vacation condominium rentals are our specialty. From 24-hour on-site service to extra amenities, we deliver value in ways no other management company can:
1. No extra cost for swimming pools and health club access, and much more.
2. 24-hour dedicated safety & security personnel, online reservations booking, front desk staff, bellman services, concierge services & housekeeping. Licensed on-call plumbers, electricians, HVAC specialists.
3. Owner Participation Program with increased split percentages.
4. Home Attendant overseeing quality assurance.
5. Yellowstone Conference Center summer occupancy.
6. Complimentary skiing and golf for owners.
7. Online Access to owner statements and reservations.
8. Boyne Vacation Club & Boyne Rewards programs.
Contact Big Sky Resort Property Management today:
Frequently Asked Questions
During the season, the front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. Additionally, security and maintenance personnel are also on site around the clock.
We take care of your vacation property when you can't be here. Big Sky Resort has over 150 years of combined condominium management experience, meaning we understand the needs of our owners. Our state-licensed professionals oversee all aspects of our properties, including coordinating marketing, reservations, accounting, maintenance, security, and housekeeping services throughout the year.
- Owners and guests have access to pools and health clubs at no additional cost.
- Complimentary concierge services.
- Experienced reservation team staffed locally year-round.
- Complimentary ski and/or golf vouchers issued annually.
- Owners receive free short term storage in our shipping center, as well as no added fees other than regular shipping costs.
- Owners have the option to join Boyne Vacation Club/Interval International, an exclusive vacation program with access to accommodations worldwide.
- Owners and guests have charging privileges while in-house and can purchase lift tickets, retail items, food and beverage, and more against their room folio.
The commission split on rental revenue is 50/50 after deducting credit card and travel agent fees from the nightly rate. There is no monthly fee and owners incur no additional expenses for routine housekeeping, front desk, reservations, security, marketing, or accounting services. All details of the guest experience are handled by the management and staff of Big Sky Resort.
Big Sky Resort offers a program called the Owner Participation Program, or OPP. This program allows owners to market and sell their units and collect a higher percentage of the nightly rate for each booking depending on the time of year. Owners can contact Owner Services for more details on this program.
Monthly statements and rental checks are sent to owners on or about the 15th of the following month.
Boyne Rewards is a points rewards program exclusive to Big Sky Resort and Boyne Resorts nationwide. For every dollar spent at a Boyne outlet, a point is earned. Accumulated points can be redeemed for gift certificates, lift ticket vouchers, spa services, and more. Learn more about Boyne Rewards at www.boynerewards.com.
Yes! Owners can contact anyone in the Property Management department to confirm an owner reservation or book their property via the owner website. Confirmation e-mails are sent for every owner reservation for a convenient reference. Owners are encouraged to make reservations as far in advance as possible to avoid any conflicts during prime booking times like New Year's or President's week.
The only expense for an owner reservation is a single housekeeping fee based on the size of your unit, charged at check-out.
Yes, but this must be relayed at the time of the reservation. Only owners can make these reservations.
Owners are welcome to use their units at any time during the year. Owners will be advised when making off-season reservations that some services such as restaurants and shops will not be open.