As Big Sky Resort opens for summer operations, the health and safety of our guests, employees, and community is of the highest priority. Enhanced cleaning protocols, social distancing policies, and other measures will be implemented across all aspects of the resort in order to follow state and local health guidelines.
We look forward to safely welcoming guests back to Big Sky to golf, hike, and ride in our beautiful summer playground. We ask that all of our guests continue to follow social distancing practices to help protect themselves and others.
Please note that these are planned guidelines, and may change. Check back to our website prior to your visit for the most current information.
We ask visitors to Montana to also note that, as per the Governor's directive, a 14-day quarantine is in effect for travelers arriving in Montana from another state or country. For more information, please visit covid19.mt.gov.
Resort-Wide Policy Updates
- All staff will undergo a health screening prior to every shift.
- Sneeze guards will be placed at all point-of-sale locations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the resort.
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own mask or face covering.
- The resort will accept all forms of payment, but strongly encourages guests to purchase products and activities online prior to arrival, and use cashless forms of payment when in-resort.