- Face coverings are required in the Basecamp office as per our resort-wide Mask & Facial Covering Policy.
- Guests will be encouraged to pre-purchase their activities online.
- Necessary waivers will be filled out online ahead of arrival.
- Activity guides will meet guests outside of the Basecamp office for check-in.
- If there is a need to go into the Basecamp office, one guest will go inside to represent their group.
- Social distance spacing will be marked and enforced in the Basecamp office.
- Basecamp team members will wear facial coverings when 6 feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Sneeze guards will be in place at office points of sale.
- Services used by guests will be sanitized frequently, including counters, door handles, and credit card machines.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the office.
- Snowshoe Tours and Escape Room activities will be for private groups only. Zipline tours may be booked for multiple parties, as physical distancing is possible.
- Guests will be required to wear masks or facial coverings during activities as per our resort-wide Mask & Facial Covering Policy.
- Guests will be expected to maintain proper social distancing and hygiene measures.
- For zipline activities, guests will be weighed outside the Basecamp office prior to harnessing.
- Gear will be sanitized frequently.