Dining Safety Practices
- Face coverings must be worn at all times except when actually eating or drinking. This includes while being seated, when ordering, and upon departure. For more information, see our resort-wide Mask & Facial Covering Policy.
- All service team members in outlets will wear a mask at all times, both in front-of-house and back-of-house.
- Services used by guests will be sanitized in between guests, including points of sale, service counters, and credit card machines.
- Chairs, tables, and general areas will be sanitized once per hour during business operations.
- There will be no bar seating at any of our restaurants.
- Indoor and outdoor seating will be available at 50% capacity.
- Takeout, online ordering, and delivery through the new Swifty Takeout & Delivery are highly encouraged.
Resort Facilities Safety Practices
- Vista Hall will be one-way traffic only. Enter the building from the North by the outdoor stairs. Exits will be to the South, by the Vista Deck on the upper level, and by Westward Social on the lower level.
- The Yellowstone Conference Center Ballroom will be open to guests as a public warming and seating area. We ask that guests maintain physical distancing and mask-wearing protocols when using this public space.
- No bags or personal items will be allowed to be stored by guests other than in lockers. We ask that guests leave their belongings in lockers, cubby spaces, or in their vehicles.
- A heated yurt will be available for additional seating on the Headwaters Grill deck.