- Face coverings must be worn inside the Pro Shop.
- No more than six people will be allowed in the Pro Shop at a time.
- Non-members are encouraged to book rounds online and pre-pay over the phone before arrival.
- Sneeze guards will be in place at office points of sale.
- Services used by guests will be sanitized in between guests, including counters, door handles, and credit card machines.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the shop.
- Rental clubs will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Face coverings must be worn in the arrival/cart check-in area, and when interacting with any golf course personnel or other guests not in the group with whom you checked in.
- Carts will be available for use; they will be washed and sanitized before and after each use.
- Flagsticks will not be handled by players. They will remain in with a trimmed foam around each pin that keeps balls from falling all the way into the cup.
- No ball washers, bunker rakes, or benches will be available on the course.
- No water coolers will be on the course. Beverage carts will be available for beverages and snacks.
- Guests can call in food and beverage orders from the Bunker Deck & Grill and have it delivered out on the course.
- Range guests will be kept at least 6 feet apart.
- Range buckets will be filled by staff and sanitized after each use.
- Range boards will be set up by staff.
- Club washing buckets will be available for guest use.
- There will be no bag stands, chairs, sand and seed buckets, or trash cans.