Lodging Safety Practices
- Face coverings must be worn in all indoor public areas, including lobbies, hallways, and restrooms. For more information, see our resort-wide Mask & Facial Covering Policy.
- Front desks will be equipped with sneeze guards.
- Housekeeping and Public Areas team members will wear masks and gloves.
- Masks and gloves will be available to all guests upon request.
- Pools, hot tubs, and fitness centers will open in accordance with state guidelines.
Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout hotel front desks, bell stands, fitness areas, lobbies, and elevator areas.
- Ecolab Hospitality Guidelines will be strictly followed for cleaning and disinfecting.
Team members will not clean a guestroom if the guest is present.
- All high-touch common areas will be sanitized hourly.
- Disinfecting wipes will be placed in all rooms for guest use.
- Alternative breakfast options will be available in place of our traditional breakfast buffets.
- Signage will be placed in public areas to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols.
- Furniture will be rearranged in public spaces to allow more space for social distancing.