The Whitewater Inn is expected to open May 22. Mountain Village accommodations will open at a later date.
Lodging Safety Practices
- Front desks will be equipped with sneeze guards.
- All team members will wear masks and gloves when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Housekeeping and Public Areas team members will wear masks and gloves.
- Masks and gloves will be available to all guests upon request.
- Whenever possible, hotel rooms will sit 3 days between guest stays.
- Occupied rooms will be spaced throughout the hotel.
- Pools, hot tubs and fitness centers will open in accordance with state guidelines. Access to these facilities will be for registered hotel guests only. Day passes for community access are not permitted under the Montana Phase 2 state re-opening plan.
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout hotel entrances, lobbies, elevator areas.
- Ecolab Hospitality Guidelines will be strictly followed for cleaning and disinfecting.
- All high-touch common areas will be sanitized hourly.
- Alternative breakfast options will be available in place of our traditional breakfast buffets.