Biking and Scenic Lift operations are planned to begin June 26.
Lift Operations & Access
- Scenic and Bike Haul lift tickets will be available for purchase online and will be loadable onto RFID Sky Cards.
- If guests have a Sky Card from the 2019-20 winter season, they can reuse it for summer tickets and bike haul passes.
- If guests purchasing Scenic or Bike Haul tickets do not already have a reloadable Sky Card, they can be picked up at the resort from a Sky Card Express box.
- If guests purchasing a Bike Haul Season pass or Sky Pack do not already have a reloadable Sky Card, they can request that the pass be mailed to them if they purchase and upload a photo before June 8th.
- RFID gates will allow for hands-free lift access.
- RFID panels will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Scenic access guests will be in a separate queue than Bike Haul guests.
- Separate groups will be allowed to ride on separate chairs; maximum seating will not be enforced.
- New Ramcharger 8 bike carriers will allow guests to load and unload their own bikes.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available and the loading and unloading areas of each lift.
- Guests will be encouraged to ride Ramcharger 8 with the bubbles up.
Different Spokes Bike Rental & Guides
- Where possible, necessary waivers will be filled out online ahead of arrival.
- Bike guides will meet guests outside of Different Spokes for check-in.
- If there is a need to go into Different Spokes, one guest will go inside to represent their group. For bike rentals, each renter may need to enter the sales area.
- Rental gear will be cleaned appropriately between use by different guests.
- Social distance spacing will be marked and enforced in the store.
- When indoors, guest-facing team members will wear masks.
- Sneeze guards will be in place at shop points of sale.
- Services used by guests will be sanitized in between guests, including counters, door handles, and credit card machines.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the shop.