When visiting a public space, including Big Sky Resort, risk of being exposed to COVID-19 does exist. We remain committed to taking every step to help protect the safety of our team members and guests. Please note that our health and safety policies may be revised at any time, they will be updated on our website accordingly.
We encourage all our guests to review travel guidance from their local health authorities as well as the state of Montana before booking a trip to Big Sky. Learn more about travel to Montana at covid19.mt.gov.
Guest Requirements When Visiting Big Sky Resort
- Guests ages 5+ must wear an adequate face covering. This requirement applies at all times in indoor public areas, and all outdoor areas where a minimum 6-foot distance from others cannot be maintained.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face covering but will be provided with one if they do not have one.
- Guests are recommended to follow social distancing protocols of 6 feet when around people outside of their party.
- The resort will accept all forms of payment, but strongly encourages guests to purchase products and activities online prior to arrival, and use cashless forms of payment when in-resort.
Resort-Wide Policy Updates
- Staff are required to wear masks in all indoor public areas and outdoor areas where 6 feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All staff will undergo a health screening prior to every shift.
- Sneeze guards will be placed at all point-of-sale locations.