Garnet Season Pass
- Direct to lift access excluding December 22, 2018 - January 1, 2019, and February 15 - 24, 2019. Excludes access to the Lone Peak Tram.
Direct to lift access excluding December 22, 2018 through January 1, 2019, and February 15 through 24, 2019. Excludes access to the Lone Peak Tram.
- $20 off the full day window ticket rate on non Direct to Lift dates.
- Summer Scenic Lift access, weather dependent.
- 50% off winter zipline tours.
- 15% off Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets
- Up to 50% off lodging with Big Sky Central Reservations. Call (800) 548-4486 to book.
M-BAR-T Good Student Program
M-BAR-T is a discounted season pass available to students in 6th - 12th grade, attending eligible public, private, and home schools in Gallatin, Madison, Beaverhead, Park, and Sweet Grass counties. Learn more.
Payment plans are no longer available for purchase. If you purchased a payment plan, payment information is below.
The Fine Print
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
*This number is based on an opening date of November 22, 2018, and a closing date of April 21, 2019. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. **This number is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day.