Gold Season Pass
- The Gold Standard. Unlimited access, 21 exclusive benefits including preferred parking access.
The Gold Standard. Unrestricted access. Unlimited daily direct-to-lift access season pass. Includes unlimited access to the Lone Peak Tram. 16 new benefits including an exclusive Gold Season Pass parking lot and so much more.
|Sale Ends 11/30/2019||$449||$799||$1,199||$1,699||$1,599||$449|
Gold Season Pass Benefits
- 144 Days of Skiing
- Unlimited Tram Access
- Access to Exclusive Gold Pass Parking Lot, Learn More
- 8 Bring a Buddy Passes at $88/each
- 3 Days Skiing at other sister Boyne Resorts plus 50% off additional days, Learn More
- 50% off Mountain Collective resorts
- Early Event Onsales
- 15% off Andiamo Lunch (Summer & Winter, excludes alcohol)
- 15% off Food Hall (Opening Day – December 21, 2019, excludes alcohol)
- 15% off Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets (Big Sky Sports, The Board Room, Burton Store, Lone Peak Logo, The North Face, Pendleton, Provisions, and Moonlight Mercantile)
- 25% off one Half Day Guided Ski Experience
- 50% off one Headlamp Night Skiing
- 50% off one First Tracks & Everett's Breakfast
- Up to 50% off select lodging accommodations (Based on availability, call (800) 548-4486 to book)
- 50% off one Mountain Bike Coaching Session
- 50% off one summer Guided Hike
- 50% off summer Lone Peak Expeditions
- 50% off summer Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
- 50% off winter Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
- Summer Scenic Lift Access included (Does not include Bike Haul or access to the Lone Peak Tram)
Solace Spa & Salon
- 15% off $100 or more Solace Spa retail purchase
- 15% off Solace Salon services (Opening Day – December 21, 2019)
Payment plans are no longer available for purchase.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of December 1, 2019. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Benefits valid for season passholder only with presentation of Season Pass or purchase confirmation.
All passholders must view and agree to the Season Pass agreement. Other resort policies apply.
Number of days included is based on an opening date of November 28, 2019, and a closing date of April 19, 2020. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. Number of lifts accessed is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day based on which lifts your season pass can access.